Thursday, July 15, 2010

I willing to make decisions

Experienced engineer with Ph.D Candidacy in Mechanical Engineering seeks engineer or consultant positions in energy industry. Expertise in energy analysis, with solid background of heat transfer, fluid mechanics, thermodynamics, turbomachine, CAD, modeling, and working experiences in energyed hardy clothes industry ed hardy shirtspromise an enthusiastic, proficient and self-motivated contribution. 8+years experience in HR field with Famous century-old MNC.
Familiar with C&B/Staffing/Training modules as well as HR related Regulations/Laws/Data analysis. Experienced in Performance assessment/Employee relationship/Recruitment.
1+years experience in Insurance field with Famous century-old MNC.
Familar with products and services providing for life insurance, retirement planning, accident and health insurance. I am steady, reliable and accommodating worker ,full of responsibility and I can work for long time .I willingnfl football jerseys to make decisions .I can see what need to be done and do it .
Career Objective:ed hardy
I am honoured if I working in your company ,nike tnI will do my best for compang and looking forward to working and learning .
Dressing up
Touching your nerve
FLYING ARROW